Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Fit Test

Fit test day! No big surprises here. The fit test isn’t really difficult, and IMO doesn’t really prepare you for the reality of the videos. I mean, 2 minutes of jumping jacks? Please. That’s the warmup for most of these videos. But anyway, The Boyfriend and I did the fit test – I passed everything but the pullups, although my pushup technique is very questionable (and I do them on my knees). The Boyfriend did not fare as well – he failed the flexibility, pushup and pullup portions. However, he has much more upper body strength than I do and will no doubt improve quickly as we move along. We both “failed” the ab section as well, but we weren’t doing the exercise correctly and I think if we had been we’d have been fine. We bought a pullup bar so we’re ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment