Saturday, June 19, 2010

Day 13: Yoga X

I was right, Yoga X after Legs and Back sucks. However, it doesn’t suck any more than it did after Shoulders and Arms, so I think it’s safe to say that Yoga X just sucks, period. I powered through today though and was really proud of myself – I was able to do probably 95% of everything without stopping. Unfortunately, pretty much the entire missing 5% is during the Warrior III/half-moon/reverse half-moon series. FUCK that series! Oh, and no push-ups between plank/upward/downward dog. Fuck those too.

I have to say that I’m surprised at how quickly I’m seeing improvement in certain areas. I was able to do the full 90 seconds of wall squat during Legs and Back yesterday, for instance, and my cardiovascular endurance has improved to the point where I’m more able to keep up when it comes to reps. I’m able to get off my toes for a few seconds of Crane in Yoga X, which I most certainly could not do my first couple of times through (and I only fell on my face once). Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment