Thursday, June 10, 2010

Day 4: Yoga X

I didn’t have time for this in the morning due to a doctor’s appointment, so I had my whole work day to anticipate what I now believe is the hardest workout of the whole series (or at least of the videos involved in the first week of P90X Lean). GOD THIS VIDEO SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!! You keep looking up, thinking you’re almost done, but the clock never seems to budge. I will say that after the first 45 mins of moving asanas, the second half is (mostly) easy, although make no mistake, you are still working. Tony’s love affair with Warrior and then of course the horrifyingly difficult half-moon series are just killer. I was sweating, shaking and nauseated afterward, and I only did about 80% of the hardest stuff. I must always make time for this in the morning because I HATE working out in the evening and the length of this makes it extra painful.

The Boyfriend simply refused to try this and went for a long walk instead. Next week, he’ll do it, even if I have to keep my foot in his ass for the full 90 mins.

No comments:

Post a Comment