Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day 52: Kenpo X

A relatively uneventful Kenpo session, although I did decide to get crazy and switch my feet (so I started with my right foot in front for all of the exercises instead of left as Tony instructs). Interestingly enough, it felt like a somewhat different workout and really showed me where some of my weaknesses are. I have always alternated my starting foot with Yoga X, mostly because he is inconsistent on the length of time he holds the different postures from side to side, but I didn’t think it would make much of a difference with Kenpo. It does, though. Try it!

In other news, we skimmed through the Back and Biceps and and Chest and Back videos in preparation for next week. It is truly astounding (not to mention annoying and a bit terrifying) how many different and torturous types of pushups he has managed to include in these videos. I’m glad to see some back exercises other than pullups, though, because I was feeling like I was getting a very incomplete back workout up to this point (due to my inability to do anything resembling a real pullup).

1 comment:

  1. Good job getting this far! You are doing great. I love reading your entries.
    (francejamie - from the p90x message boards)

    ReplyDelete