Friday, July 23, 2010

Day 47: Legs and Back, Ab Ripper X

AH SWEET VICTORY!!!!!!!!! Today was my final Legs and Back workout of P90X Lean, praise Jeebus and all the saints. While I truly detest this workout, it has definitely gotten easier over time and I don’t think I will dread it quite as much when I start the Classic program, which I’m planning to do shortly after I finish Lean. I had by far my best numbers yet on this workout, and was able to keep pace with Tony and his minions for almost all of the exercises, although toe roll iso lunges and three way kick lunges continue to pain me.

Ab Ripper X, however, was a different story. I set a new personal best on Wednesday, with 261 reps, and then brought it to Yoga Belly 7 yesterday, holding almost all of the exercises for the full time. So, I guess it shouldn’t really have surprised me that my abs were really NOT into Ab Ripper X today. I did 235 reps. Tony, please reconsider the Lean schedule so this three-day-in-a-row shit doesn’t happen. Oh, and suck my ballz.

No comments:

Post a Comment