Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Day 30: Cardio X

Recovery week is over, and unfortunately NYC has decided to celebrate my return to the harder parts of P90X by treating me to a solid week of 100 degree weather. Fantastic. I got back to the grind yesterday with Core Synergistics, which continues to be one of my least favorite workouts. However, it’s also a great benchmark workout, and I’m happy to report that I was able to increase my reps/performance on each exercise. This P90X shit really works!

However, Cardio X today was PAINFUL. Not sure why, since it’s shorter than the other workouts and not that intense, but I just could NOT get my shit together. Even the yoga series, which is a piece of cake compared to Yoga X, was really killing me. Might have been the heat, or maybe I overdid it yesterday. Or perhaps I’m just a lazy slob. Anyway, given how pathetic my performance today was I can only imagine how much I’m going to suck at Chest, Shoulders and Tris tomorrow. My chest and shoulders are sore from Core already, so I think my only goal for tomorrow is not to break my arms or my nose trying to do pushups.

No comments:

Post a Comment