Thursday, August 26, 2010

Day 81: Core Synergistics

So, I decided to face the music today and get on the scale. I spent our entire elopement weekend eating carne adovada burritos, chocolate croissants and pizza, so although I avoided Krispy Kreme (Tony’s true nemesis), I did my fair share of carbohydrate-related damage. Or so I thought. Despite having eaten the world last weekend, I am three lbs lighter than I was when I left and six lbs down overall. WTF? I think it proves my theory that if I’m going to lose weight while exercising like a mad woman, I need carbs. Atkins is great if you’re just sitting around on your couch – hell, I lost 60 lbs by being lazy and eating bacon. Wait. Remind me again why I’m exercising?

Anyway, Core was as annoying as ever tonight but I was able to add weight/reps where appropriate, so I guess that week off didn’t hurt me too much. I am seriously dreading Yoga X tomorrow, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment