Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day 60: Shoulders and Arms

Ah, Shoulders and Arms – how I’ve missed you! This continues to be my favorite workout in all of P90X. After a six week hiatus from it, I was curious to see how things would have changed, so I carefully consulted my worksheets before deciding on weights for today’s workout. Lo and behold, I was able to add weight on every exercise, and on the few where I didn’t add weight, I added reps. I also scored an all-time high of 272 on Ab Ripper X.

Unfortunately, I’m two months into a program called “Lean” and I still haven’t lost any significant weight – about three lbs, depending on the day. My clothes don’t seem to be any looser either, although they do look better – less lumpy softness underneath. Still, many women report that their biggest changes come in the last 30 days, so I’m keeping my fingers crossed. Knowing my body the way I do, though, I have a feeling that all this cardio is NOT helping with my weight loss. I am looking forward to starting the Classic program in a month in the hopes that the extra resistance workouts get things moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment