Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Day 80: Kenpo X

More confessions – but at least I have a semi-decent excuse this time! The Fiancé became The Husband on Sunday! We took off for a little elopement vacation on Wednesday evening. I had the best of intentions regarding P90X and even took the videos with me, but we just didn’t find the time to workout while we were away. We got back late Monday, and were playing catch-up Tuesday, so since I had missed almost exactly a week of workouts, I decided to do a sort of re-start today (Wednesday) – I’ll be doing the three missed workouts from Thurs-Sat of last week (which was week 11), and then moving onto week 12. So, it’s going to be P97X for me!

Anyway, Kenpo X – it actually wasn’t too bad despite the week long break. My left hamstring wasn’t happy, but otherwise I did about as well as I usually do with this video. Core Synergistics may be more of a struggle tomorrow, we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment