Monday, August 16, 2010

Day 71: Shoulders and Arms

Okay, confession time – I fell off the bandwagon a bit last week. I felt like I really wasn’t recovering from my cold and all I wanted to do was sleep, so in addition to subbing a short and easy yoga video for Yoga X, I skipped Kenpo X entirely and waited until Sunday to do Core Synergistics, which gave me two full days off in a row (three if you count the day I half-assed yoga). Bad, bad P90Xer. Whatever. It seems to have worked, since I’m finally feeling halfway healthy again. I brought it to Shoulders and Arms this morning, too. I was bored by the idea of doing my usual 15 reps of everything, so I added a lot of weight, just to see what it was like to be exhausted at eight reps. Um, it’s painful! I’m seriously glad I’m not a dude, because that is not cool! No time for Ab Ripper X today, but I will try to fit it in tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment