Friday, September 10, 2010

Day 96: Core Synergistics

Well, I was right – I was SORE on Wednesday. So sore, in fact, that I not only skipped Stretch X (which I admittedly always skip), but I also skipped Yoga X or whatever I was supposed to do on Thursday. I felt like myself again today though (more or less), so I tackled my final round of Core Synergistics this morning.

Um, okay. I skipped Core entirely last week, but I have otherwise been quite faithful about doing it when scheduled and bringing it as much as possible, so I’m not quite sure why I still hate this workout and suck so badly at it. I admit I have made improvements, but I still can’t get through all of the reps of every exercise. Part of this is probably due to the fact that I’m adding weight where appropriate, so those exercises are becoming more taxing, but still. Annoying. I did do the reach-high-and-under pushups on my feet today like a real man, though, so that’s something. Thank Jeebus this workout doesn’t get done much in Classic, because I hate it. Hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment