Monday, September 6, 2010

Day 92: Plyometrics

Ironically, Labor Day marks what would have been the end of P90X Lean if I hadn’t skipped a week, and because I did, marks the beginning of my final “recovery” week. The Husband declared Labor Day a work out free day, but he sort of fell off the wagon after we got back from eloping and hasn’t been sticking to the schedule at all. He promises to renew his commitment when we start Classic, though! Anyway, since I’m generally a contrary person, I decided to work out. However, Yoga X was on the schedule for today and I really wasn’t in the mood for the plinky-plunky music or 90 minutes of Tony, so I decided to give Plyo a try in preparation for starting Classic.

Well, let me just say that my recovery week is definitely going to involve recovery now – from Plyo. I think I did about one-third of this video, and that’s being generous. I was gasping for air by the end of the warm-up and ready to vomit by minute 30. OMFG. Also, big thanks to Tony for adding insult to injury by constantly telling us that if his buddy with one leg can do it, so can we. Um, fuck you, Tony. This video is ridiculous. I think the one-legged guy wants you dead too.

No comments:

Post a Comment